Our regional transportation service offers door-to-door same day transportation to and from the following cities:
In addition to meeting and exceeding all Animal Welfare Act specifications and guidelines for transportation of pets, Magic CarPet Rides provides the following:
- Pets are transported in the Magic CarPet Rides fleet of vehicles.
- Bottled water provided for the duration of the trip.
- Potty breaks/walks for dogs every 3-4 hours during the drive.
- Pet Seat Belts provided by Magic CarPet Rides.
- Photographs and updates throughout the trip and on every potty break/walk.
- Pets are never left unattended in vehicle.
- Drivers bring pre-made meals or use drive-through to avoid leaving pets alone.
We are especially attentive to, and experienced with, senior dogs, injured dogs, or dogs that might be just a little bit worried about the upcoming trip.
The regional service includes GPS tracking provided by Google Maps. Every time we pick up a pet the pet owner is notified by email or mobile push notification. They may then take advantage of GPS tracking to monitor the trip, receive pictures and updates at pick up, enroute, and at delivery..